Guess who’s back? Back again! Sophie’s back.. tell a friend.
I’ve been slacking a bit on the whole blogging front and I apologise I’ve just been so busy with festive stuff and everyone has been bloody ill!!
However, I’ve taken the time to reflect the year and write out my New Years resolutions before this Christmas kicks off with a bang and I get too pissed.
1. To be me! Keeping it real this year and not caring so much what other think. Time is so precious and I have 3 people who love me for me. I love Instagram and social media I mean it’s a bit part of my life much but you can get sucked into it.
2. To plan a kick ass wedding! I need to get my arse into gear and get organised.
3. Work on my brand and make to time work on professional goals.
4. Become organised. Keep on top of cleaning stuff, pack lunches and Mum admin.
5. Stop wearing frumpy clothes. I hate the way I’ve become. I used to loves clothes! I feel so hopeless about clothing at the moment and want to get myself to be me.
6. For the love of all that is holy I need to lose my extra five chins I’ve acquired recently.
7. #goodvibesonly *cringes* but it’s the truth. For example I used to get wound up with one particular Dad who treated his children like absolute shite and spoke to them almost abusively trying to be funny probably but got away with it more compared to what a poorer father would of done, it drove me crazy. One day I thought I’m just to do something here…. I unfollowed him and all the accounts that bothered me. I forgot about them and was far happier for it.
8. Get Delilah to nursery on time. I’ve been a little tardy recently and I’m annoyed with my tardiness recently!!! It’s so hard to get two toddlers out on time.
9. To get the kids potty trained if it’s the last thing I do!
Hope everyone has a fabulous Christmas.
Lots of love,
Sophie, Paddy, Delilah + Indiana